1. I ___________ from France.
2. This is my friend. ___________ name is Peter.
3. Mike is ___________.
my sister’s friend
friend my sister
friend from my sister
my sister friend’s
4. My brother is ___________ artist.
5. ___________ 20 desks in the classroom.
6. Paul ___________ romantic films.
7. Sorry, I can’t talk. I ___________ right now.
8. She ___________ at school last week.
9. I ___________ the film last night.
10. ___________ a piece of cake? No, thank you.
Do you like
Would you like
Are you like
11. The living room is ___________ than the bedroom.
12. The car is very old. We’re going ___________ a new car soon.
to will buy
13. Jane is a vegetarian. She ___________ meat.
14. There aren’t ___________ buses late in the evening.
15. The car park is ___________ to the restaurant.
16. Sue ___________ shopping every day.
17. They ___________ in the park when it started to rain heavily.
18. ___________ seen fireworks before?
Did you ever
Are you ever
Have you ever
Do you ever
19. We’ve been friends ___________ many years.
20. You ___________ pay for the tickets. They’re free.
don’t need to
doesn’t have to
21. Jeff was ill last week and he ___________ go out.
22. These are the photos ___________ I took on holiday.
23. We’ll stay at home if it ___________ this afternoon.
24. He doesn’t smoke now, but he ___________ a lot when he was young.
used to smoke
25. Mark plays football ___________ anyone else I know.
more good than
as better as
26. I promise I ___________ you as soon as I’ve finished this cleaning.
going to help
27. This town ___________ by lots of tourists during the summer.
28. He said that his friends ___________ to speak to him after they lost the football match.
29. How about ___________ to the cinema tonight?
30. Excuse me, can you ___________ me the way to the station, please?
31. I wasn’t interested in the performance very much. ___________.
I didn’t, too.
Neither was I.
Nor I did.
So I wasn’t.
32. Take a warm coat, ___________ you might get very cold outside.
in order to
33. ___________ this great book and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
I don’t read
I’ve been reading
34. What I like more than anything else ___________ at weekends.
to play golf
is playing golf
is play golf
35. She ___________ for her cat for two days when she finally found it in the garage.
had been looked
had been looking
36. We won’t catch the plane ___________ we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37. If I hadn’t replied to your email, ___________ here with you now.
38. Do you think you ___________ with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
will have finished
39. I don’t remember mentioning ___________ dinner together tonight.
you going to
to go for
40. Was it Captain Cook ___________ New Zealand?
who was discovering
41. You may not like the cold weather here, but you’ll have to ___________, I’m afraid.
tell it off
sort itself out
put up with it
put it off
42. It’s cold so you should ___________ on a warm jacket.
43. Paul will look ___________ our dogs while we’re on holiday.
44. She ___________ a lot of her free time reading.
45. Hello, this is Simon. Could I ___________ to Jane, please?
46. They’re coming to our house ___________ Saturday.
47. I think it’s very easy to ___________ debt these days.
go down to
48. Come on! Quick! Let’s get ___________!
with immediate effect
49. I phoned her ___________ I heard the news.
by the time
50. I feel very ___________. I’m going to go to bed!
Ответьте на все вопросы!